Exceptionally placed amidst a quiet family focused development, this Hampton style house bestows a free-flowing floor plan spanning across two sun-soaked levels. The ground floor offers functional open plan lounge, meals, family, and kitchen. Wrap-around benchtops, modern appliances and sleek tiled splashbacks are designed to ensure successful at-home meals for dinner time. The bonus feature of the ground floor is its own powder room for those visiting the property.
Ideally positioned, the home consists of three bedrooms, the master is complete with walk-in robe & en-suite, while the two further bedrooms with BIR, a spacious family bathroom. The north-facing backyard is perfectly positioned to engage with the sun creating the ideal space for children & pets to run and play.
• Sparkling three-bedroom, two-bathroom house
• Comfortable open plan lounge, meals, family, and tiled kitchen
• Master bedroom with WIR & en-suite
• Two bedrooms with BIR
• Main bathroom showcases shower, bath, and vanity
• Outdoor decking and rear gardens with lawns
• Remote double car garage with internal access
• Sizable laundry with additional powder room
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning
• Video intercom system with display screen
• Under tiles heating in the ensuite, bathroom, powder room & laundry.
Wonderfully convenient, this Hampton style house offers an idyllic positioning which is certain to provide a lifestyle dream to growing families. Enjoy living just a short distance from Hampton Park Shopping Centre, Hampton Park Secondary College, Coral Park Primary, Hallam Station, M1 and Westfield Fountain Gate.