Quietly tucked away at the base of a picturesque and peaceful court, this immaculately presented property, which enjoys easy access to Eden Rise, Berwick Springs Lake, M1 and the Berwick Train Station, offers all you require for a life in perfect balance.
Beautifully landscaped gardens and a property length front porch welcome you into a flowing floorplan, which includes a huge formal lounge and dining, a huge open plan family and dining space, rumpus, kitchen with gas cooking, a separate study and 4 good-sized bedrooms including a master with its own en-suite with corner bath and duel walk-in robe.
A sprawling backyard has covered entertaining, plenty of green grass, a magnificent brick retaining wall, rendered quality fencing with water feature, an ideal area for family entertainment and an oversized garden shed. Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling & split system, CCTV cameras, intercom system, triple size garage, sprinkler system, water tank, quality window furnishings and ample off-street parking are bonuses in a fantastic family focused opportunity.
– Updated traditional residence on a large and private suburban 710m2 block
– Beautifully landscaped gardens front and back
– A huge open plan living and dining room, formal lounge, rumpus, separate study room and bright kitchen with 900mm gas cooking, self-cleaning oven, range hood, built-in microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage
– 4 good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, including a magnificent master with walk-in robe & en-suite
– Covered x2 outdoor entertaining area with built-in bbq area featuring hot/cold water & natural gas, plenty of lawn, an ideal kids’ play area with garden shed, plus a triple size garage with double remote door.
– Modern window furnishings, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling & x2 split system air conditioning.