Gracefully grand, with a dazzling indoor-outdoor floorplan that was designed for entertaining, this 4-bedroom and 3 separate living family home grants an exciting introduction into the prized Berwick Waters precinct.
Fronted by manicured gardens and a large entrance, its stately exterior is matched by a sprawling multiple living zones, where large families and homebased workers are spoilt for space. Lined with tiles, a wide foyer is flanked by a home theatre with data points, rear projector HDMI and 5.1 surround s ound points ready for you to complete your home theatre.
Space to relax will never be an issue with a choice of 3 expansive living zones. Size, space and functionality are hallmarks of the open-plan family/dining adjoining the kitchen area, where bipart sliding doors open onto an all-seasons alfresco overlooking the full landscaped garden. That essence of lavish entertaining is enhanced with the first-class kitchen boasting a large stone island bench, stainless steel 900mm oven & cooktop and dishwasher and a huge butler’s pantry.
Accommodations are four bedrooms rest either side of an open study area. The deluxe master suite boasts a concealed dressing area with double wardrobes and a spacious en-suite. The three remaining bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and share a bathroom and separate toilet.
A large laundry, lavish amounts of storage, dual zone ducted refrigerated heating & cooling with 3 phase power and 2 LCD touchscreen controllers, wood heater to living, ducted vacuum, CCTV, alarm system, down lights throughout, ceiling fans to livings areas, all bedrooms and alfresco as well as triple lockup garages with rear and internal access, complete the impressive family package, which rests in a friendly Avenue with-in walking distance to Park and Wetlands.
Located within walking distance to Waterside Park and Berwick Waters Lake/kids playground, Kindergarten, St Catherine Primary, St Francis College, Tulliallan Primary School and buses. Only a short commute to Alkira College, Eden Rise Village shops, Berwick train station and M1.
Builder: Henley House size: 332.9 SQR URL Year Built: 2017 Land Area: 770 SQR
• Double glazed boutique windows throughout
• Flyscreens to all windows and security doors to hinged external doors
• Dual zone ducted refrigerated air & heating to all rooms with 3 phase power and 2 x LCD touchscreen controllers
• Pest control up to date
• Downlights throughout
• CCTV 8 channel
• Ceiling fans to living, dining and all bedrooms
• Ducted vacuum
• Refrigerator water point
• 3 car garages with 4 car driveway, TV, speaker point, opticom internet connection and rear roller door access
• Master & bed 2 with TV & data point and Bed 3 & 4 with TV point
• Theatre room featuring TV & data point, rear projector HDMI point and 5.1 surround sound points
• Lounge room with Wood heater and TV/data point
• Alfresco featuring TV & data point, ceiling fan and a new deck
• Backyard with detailed landscaping as well as irrigation to lawn area, cosy firepit area with outdoor sensor lights and 2.3m x 3m garden shed.